It is a long time coming, and I never thought it would never happen. But at last, here it is. Call of Duty Mobile is finally out and about for Android users.
And since the Call of Duty Modern Warfare for 2019 is rumored to be 175GB in file size, which is ridiculously huge. Why not try the Call of Duty Mobile on PC Windows 7/8/10 and laptop?
I gotta admit, I was so excited to try this out since I have been a fan of FPS games on Android. I have played PUBG Mobile for Windows using BlueStacks and even Rules of Survival. The Android emulator never disappoints whatever games you play on it.
PUBG Mobile runs very well on BlueStacks, so I expected the Call of Duty Mobile would run as smooth as well. And it did.
So here we are today, excited and hyped to let you all know that the Call of Duty Mobile on PC Windows and laptop is ready for war. And you should try it now too.
Don’t just take it from us that it is great, superb, and fun. You should see it for yourself as well and tell us how it is for you. Just follow the quick step-by-step guide below, and in a few minutes, you can start shooting like a real soldier through your Windows PC and laptop.
” Get your next SMARTPHONE at 50% OFF HERE !!! “
How to Install Call of Duty Mobile on PC Windows and Laptop
- The first is to open another tab on your web browser by right-clicking on this BlueStacks link.
- Download the Bluestacks installer and let it save to your local hard drive.
- After the download is finished, launch the Bluestacks installer and install it.
- After the installation is finished, open the Bluestacks icon.
- Since this is your first time to launch the Android emulator, expect some one-time-only instruction, and get yourself familiar with the interface.
- As soon as the introduction finishes, go to the App Center.
- Search for the Call of Duty Mobile app and install it. Or you can watch this instruction to do it properly.
- After the installation, you can immediately play the game and start shooting.
ALSO, CHECK OUT:
- The Witcher on Netflix Might Not live Up to Expectation
- Download MARVEL Future Fight for Windows 7/8/10 PC For Free
- Best Android Settings 2019: Optimize Android Performance
The Bluestacks Android emulator can run smoothly on a PC with at least 2GB of RAM, Windows 7 or later OS, and a dual-core CPU. So if your Windows machine is more powerful than that minimum system requirement, then you can run Call of Duty Mobile now with this method.
Feel free to let us know what you think down in the comment section. And if you ever need to ask us anything, just type your thoughts below.