Are you a diehard fan of Mobile Legends? If so, then here’s a better way to play your favorite MOBA game on your PC or laptop. Yes, you can now play on a bigger screen with this legit and safe method of porting Mobile Legends on Windows or Mac devices.
For those who do not know what Mobile Legends is, it’s like the mobile version of League of Legends (LOL) or DOTA 2 on Android and iOS. It has similar mechanics and plays.
Each group of five online players will have an opposing base. Both groups will fight off to destroy each other’s Aegis or main base as some would call it. Also, each player is represented by a hero of their choosing. So this means that you get to be any hero that is available within the game.
In this article, you may now enjoy the full version of Mobile Legends for PC or Mac. Play longer and enjoy higher screen resolution on your high-definition display.
Download Mobile Legends for PC or Mac
How to Install Mobile Legends for PC
Downloading and installing the game for Windows PC or Mac device is easy. All you need to do is follow this simple and short step-by-step guide in order to play the game immediately. Here’s what you should do.
- The first thing to do is get the BlueStacks version that is compatible with the game and is officially supported by Mobile Legends. Click on this link.
- Download the BlueStacks version that is for this game.
- Once the download finishes, install immediately.
- After the installation is through, click on the desktop icon on your main desktop.
- On BlueStacks’ first launch, you will need to log in your Google account (Apple ID for Mac).
- Once that is accomplished, go to the App Center tab and search for Mobile Legends.
- Once you see it, you install the game immediately.
- When the installation finishes, you can then launch the game.
- That’s it. Enjoy playing the game!
Using the Windows PC or Mac device as your game console is much better especially when you are just at home. Your smartphone will have more juice for those instances that you need to go out and stay connected.
Plus, if you are using the tower-type CPU, the battery will not be an issue at all. You can play as much as you want all day long. How’s that sound for full-time Mobile Legends gamers?
What other Android or iOS games that you want to play on your PC or laptop? Tell us your favorite game title and we might just create a dedicated article and step-by-step guide on that as well.
Feel free to leave a comment or suggestions down below. We appreciate any helpful inputs from this community. And do not forget to share this with your friends and family if they also like Mobile Legends for PC.