Finally, the Summoners War is available on PC. To those Summoners War players, we all know that the game was not allowed to be played on any Android emulator. But now, Com2Us has finally given the “Go” signal that the game would be allowed to run on BlueStacks Android emulator.
The Summoners War game belongs to an RPG genre where the action is at its finest. Join the 90 million players and fight against all of them online and real-time. So if you have been aching to enjoy the Summoners War on a bigger screen like on your PC or laptop, now is the best time to do so. The installation should be easy and quick. All you need to do is follow the instruction carefully, and you will be playing the game in no time.
How to Install Summoners War on PC and Mac
- First is open your web browser and go to the Bluestacks official website or click this link.
- Download the Bluestacks installer and let it save to your local hard drive.
- After the download finishes, launch the Bluestacks installer and install.
- When the installation is through, open the Bluestacks icon.
- Since this is your first time to launch the Android emulator, expect some one-time-only instruction and get yourself familiar with the interface.
- You will also need to log in your Google account. This involves your Gmail that you use while playing the Summoners War. This will also copy all your saved data from your Android phone.
- As soon as the introduction finishes, go to the App Center.
- Search for the Summoners War app and install or watch this instruction to do it properly.
- After the installation, you can immediately play the game right there and then.
The Bluestacks Android emulator can run smoothly on PC with at least 2GB of RAM and a dual-core CPU. So if your Windows machine is more powerful than that minimum system requirement, then you should be able to install not just Summoners War but also other Android games like Marvel Future Fight, Final Fantasy XV, and the Disney Magic Kingdom now with this method.