We all know that PUBG for Windows is not free. But what if I tell you that there is a legit and easy way to play PUBG on your Windows PC? This is not a joke. You can really play free PUBG on PC or laptop.
The PUBG or PlayerUnknown’s BattleGround is a battle royale style game where you must fight and shoot all your enemies to win. The best part is you get to fight more than a hundred players on an island where tons of weapons and accessories are available for you to use.
As a shooting game fan, this is a haven for me. I am not limited to a one building area. I get to fight on a whole island full of great players to test my skills. And since I couldn’t afford the paid Windows version, I have tried ways to play the game. I even borrow my friend’s account just to play for a little while.
Good thing that I discovered this method to play free PUBG on PC or laptop. I don’t even have to hack my way just to get in and play the game.
All I have to do is install an application and there it is. I have been playing free PUBG on PC running Windows operating system. The best part of using this method is that you do not need a monster Windows machine hardware specification. Just a minimum of 2GB of RAM and higher will do. Plus, a dual-core processor or better and you can enjoy PUBG in its full glory.
How to Install Free PUBG on PC running Windows
- First is open your web browser and go to Bluestacks official website or click this link.
- Download the Bluestacks installer and let it save to your local hard drive.
- After the download is finished, launch the Bluestacks installer and install.
- After the installation is finished, open the Bluestacks icon.
- Since this is your first time to launch the Android emulator, expect some one-time-only instruction and get yourself familiar with the interface.
- As soon as the introduction finishes, go to the App Center.
- Search for the PUBG app and install or watch this instruction to do it properly.
- After the installation, you can immediately play the game right there and then.
The Bluestacks Android emulator can run smoothly on PC with at least 2GB of RAM and a dual-core CPU. So if your Windows machine is more powerful than that minimum system requirement, then you should install PUBG now with this method.