Popularity is not easily earned. Most of the time, it just proved to be elusive no matter how hard you try even to the most avid users in Musically and the most active musers.
And one way to be popular is through a lot of exposures. Of course, it all comes down to what you can offer to be noticed and get famous, and that is all about your skills and talent and creating top quality content using the gifts that you have.
Now to those who are not yet familiar with Musical.ly, it is another famous social media platform that caters to all music lovers, creators, and fans who want to showcase their craft as an artist or just be creative in their own way using their favorite music.
In here, there is more than just playing music. You can dance and even sing-a-long with it through lip-sync and share it by uploading it in the platform for the world to see.
But if you want more than just showing the world what you can do, like maybe become one of the top users and most popular personalities in this platform, there are 3 things you need to know and they are:
Attract more musically followers
The basic thing about being popular is having a lot of people follow you. That is all there is. And getting many followers is not as easy as lip-syncing your way to this platform.
There are two things to attract followers to your channel or account:
- Having a lot of good video content- that means, you should create more interesting stuff and performance that people will surely want to watch. Keep it funny, creative and make sure to show your true talent in the videos. Most of the time, the funny ones get to have more attention. I myself prefer those kinds of clips. But to be a real star, you should have something that makes people go “wow”.
- Use many trending hashtags- it directs musers to your content and relevant videos so you should use it wisely. Musically fans often follow hashtags that are being posted by the ones they follow so I advise that you take advantage of using hashtags for your own channel’s benefit. The best scenario is that hashtag can make your video go viral.
You should know that, although hashtag is another way to generate and attract audiences to your content, it should be used only for relevant content as much as possible. Otherwise, it will just be annoying to other musers and you might end up losing those users in Musically and potential musically followers in the process.
Get musically crown
Musical.ly gives a crown to those they have verified as authentic users. But that could take some time and you have to have a lot of exposures during your stay in this platform.
In order for you to get a higher chance of getting musically crown, here are the things you could do:
- Produce high-quality content. If you really are creative, this should not be a problem for you. It will come to you naturally and people will start noticing the quality of your craft as you get more attention, exposures, hashtags, and likes.
- Constant engagement inside the platform. It is not enough that you just posted something in Musical.ly, you will also have to engage in various channels and more importantly in your own. Participate in challenges and other stuff conducted within the app community. Respond to comments and other stuff that promotes quality communication.
- Garner more musically fans. The more you are active on the platform, the more people will see your creative content. And that goes without saying that you could get more fans and more people to watch your content.
- Get many likes. This comes when you upload a good and interesting video. But of course, “likes” come from musically followers and thus the more fans you have, the better your chances of getting “likes”.
And one other thing; you should only make and upload videos that have only creativity in it and try to avoid indecent and vulgar acts that might lead to a lot of reports and complaints along the way. Besides, what you share is what people think and know who you are as a person.
Engage with your Musically fans
If popularity is what drives you within this platform, you should know the importance of your fans. You should always make it a point that they see you as deserving of their love and affection.
Always try to please them with content from which they have come to know and follow you. That means more creativity and a bolder way to try new things to impress them, but only good and amazing things, okay?
Another way to attract more fans is by promoting your Musically channel to other social media platform. Invite people in your friend’s circle whether they are in Musical.ly already or not at the moment yet.
If you have accounts on Facebook and Twitter, tell them that you have cool videos that you have uploaded in Musical.ly. Flaunt your content and your creativity so that you could finally get that popularity that you so wanted.
It is alright to want more musically crown as it is one of the highlights of this platform, but play fair by using those hashtags responsibly. Musically monitors everything around its user’s activity so be cautious and be respectful.
Remember that a lot of users in this app are minors, usually, teenagers so you must be really responsible when creating content and uploading it. You will never when your younger family member will see that “indecent” content.
So you think you can make it to the top spot of being a Musical.ly superstar?
If you can follow all these things then I assure you, you will get that name featured on all users in Musically and Musically fans all over the world. And perhaps even in other social media platforms too.
If you have more ideas on how to get more popularity in Musical.ly, please feel free to leave your comment and let us discuss it.